ProjectChat 2015 was a great success according to those that matter the most, the conference delegates. The attendees appreciated the professional development experience the conference provides, the networking opportunities available and being able to unwind with colleagues at the after-hours social functions.
Many thanks to sponsors PwC, Amplify, QUT, Deltek, APMG, and Fortes as well as the many people who gave up their time to speak, with 170+ delegates who attended from over 50 organisations.
We hope to see you all again next year for an even BIGGER ProjectChat 2016! Event dates will be released early next year.
- Keynote address from high profile speakers, including Stephen Jenner - Co-author of the UK Cabinet Office’s best-practice standard “Management of Portfolios", Queensland University of Technology, as well as Air Vice Marshall Chris Deeble
- Three networking functions including a memorable 'Mexican Fiesta' themed dinner packed with fun, prizes, delicious food, and amazing atmosphere
- Group Sessions with Field Experts
Three tracks running parallel over two days, with the following themes:
- Best Practices in Capability Delivery
- Portfolio Management
- Realising Benefits
- Change Agility
- Enabling Technologies
- A panel session discussing, "What are the Characteristics of Successful Transformational Organisations?”